Looking for Saxon era crafters near Peterborough

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

amyoboyle

May 14, 2024
Peterborough
Hello everyone, I am running a small Saxon-themed fete in my village, to celebrate the 900th anniversary of our church. We would love to have some people skilled in ancient crafts demonstrating what they can do - from foraging to woodwork and everything in between! Would love to hear from anyone interested, the event details are:

Date: 6th July, 1pm - 4.30pm
Free to attend (for stallholders and visitors)
We are expecting approx. 700-1000 people

Thank you so much, Amy

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Hello everyone, I am running a small Saxon-themed fete in my village, to celebrate the 900th anniversary of our church. We would love to have some people skilled in ancient crafts demonstrating what they can do - from foraging to woodwork and everything in between! Would love to hear from anyone interested, the event details are:

Date: 6th July, 1pm - 4.30pm
Free to attend (for stallholders and visitors)
We are expecting approx. 700-1000 people

Thank you so much, Amy

Can I suggest you change the title of the thread so that it sounds less like a complaint about demonstrators/protestors in Peterborough :)

You may get a little more response!

Foogs

May 12, 2023
UK
Can I suggest you change the title of the thread so that it sounds less like a complaint about demonstrators/protestors in Peterborough :)

You may get a little more response!

This was my first thought...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE