Snugpak Underquilt Instructions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
With mine I tied a loop to the end of each bungee, these are then clipped to the crab at the end of my hammock (tenth wonder black double hornet) tne sides can still come up with th side adjusters

Sep 1, 2012
Manchester
This is how mine is rigged currently:

IMG_20130920_183221.jpg

The long side elastics are stretched and tied together at each end, this then goes into the main carabiner. There is still a bit of a gap at each end which I would like to eliminate. I might add some shock cords to the other end loops and try and get a bit of lift that way.

If I need a plan B, I have a mini-carabiner coming from the suspension points of my tarp which hold up my bug net. I could also use these for suspending my underquilt:

IMG_20130920_183242.jpg

Frosty11

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2013
County Durham
A lot of folks using mini karabiners to attach all four shock cords/bungees. If this is you can you recommend one that's able to stand up to a bit if use?

"Lt. Dan..... you got new legs!"

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
If you are using a large crab at the end of the hammock then all you need is a loop in the end of the bungee, no need for other hardwear

Frosty11

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2013
County Durham
If you are using a large crab at the end of the hammock then all you need is a loop in the end of the bungee, no need for other hardwear

Yeah I agree with that for the two inner bungees, but the outer ones will be going up to the ridgeline so crabs needed there.

"Lt. Dan..... you got new legs!"

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
But if you look at where the outer ones are going, right past the crab at the end of the hammock, nothing is gained by having crabs and bungees going up to a ridgeline

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE