Slingbow legal in UK?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

alphaburner

Jan 17, 2014
Cork, Ireland
The slingbow arrow bands are designed with a small loop that will allow the use of a wrist or finger release. I’ve just looked at my carter releases and believe the jaws would fit fine. As usual YouTube is a handy resource.

alphaburner

Jan 17, 2014
Cork, Ireland
But I bought mine on a whim and I think the price is a bit saucy. Not for what you get but for what it ultimately is, if you get me. A hybrid which does neither job very well. The speed and accuracy of a slingshot with lead ammo or a recurve shot with sights or string walking. So I’d still recommend finding a buddy or someone here with a 3D printer and spend ~ £14 on a whisker buscuit.

Look halfway down this page to see some options:

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
But I bought mine on a whim and I think the price is a bit saucy. Not for what you get but for what it ultimately is, if you get me. A hybrid which does neither job very well. The speed and accuracy of a slingshot with lead ammo or a recurve shot with sights or string walking. So I’d still recommend finding a buddy or someone here with a 3D printer and spend ~ £14 on a whisker buscuit.

Cool and thanks. I had a look on the UK website and they dont have any. I contacted simple shot in the USA and waiting for reply. You said you bought yours on a whim and you are not massively impressed. I watched the vids and reckon that it might work for me.. Tell would you be interested in selling yours? I am a bit of a nerd and only want a black one though (much more sinister looking etc). Might have things to swap also . cheers. Dale x

alphaburner

Jan 17, 2014
Cork, Ireland
This guy is what I have but probably won’t shift it on just yet. I still want to give it a fair try. It does look available.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
This guy is what I have but probably won’t shift it on just yet. I still want to give it a fair try. It does look available.

cheers , i will phone them and ask. it doesnt say its sold out but wont let you add to basket whilst it allows other item purchases, x

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell

Having looked into it. The reviews of this are exceptional. It has both power and accuracy. Most said you just need to get the hang of it. I dont like buying gimmicks but this looks both practical and very fit for purpose. I would do as you said and give it a fair try. If you decide its not for for you then, as before, I am interested. Still cant get to click it on their site. I am guessing its because I am in south Ireland x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE