Hello from SE UK and bivvy question

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 28, 2024
South England
New memeber from south east UK.

Hey all, hope you're doing good, I've been following a few convos, been really good so I thought I'd join.

Been hiking and wildcamping all over, including back at home in the UK. (currently in the canaries hiking a few of the islands).

Just getting into bushcraft more, enjoy bivvying with tarps a lot. Become my favourite when I'm in my local area.
Want to get better at knots and tarp formations, and other general skills so open to any advice.

One thing while I'm here anyone have the carinthia expedition bivvy, really like the basic style but with a zip. Super expensive so wanted to make sure it's worth it. Can't find any reviews.

Cheers Danny

Reactions: Kenny P

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
New memeber from south east UK.

Hey all, hope you're doing good, I've been following a few convos, been really good so I thought I'd join.

Been hiking and wildcamping all over, including back at home in the UK. (currently in the canaries hiking a few of the islands).

Just getting into bushcraft more, enjoy bivvying with tarps a lot. Become my favourite when I'm in my local area.
Want to get better at knots and tarp formations, and other general skills so open to any advice.

One thing while I'm here anyone have the carinthia expedition bivvy, really like the basic style but with a zip. Super expensive so wanted to make sure it's worth it. Can't find any reviews.

Cheers Danny
Danny welcome. enjoy. you will find out evertthing on here for certain , dale x

Reactions: Danbushyone

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey Danny, good to have you on Bushcraft UK. I was going to suggest that you start a thread with your questions but you've already got stuck in goodjob
looking forward to seeing you about the place :beerchug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE