Rough Close Meet - September 2010.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire

I think (prior to him seeing it) that I'm going to agree with John on this one :lmao:

CL-9100.jpg

:yikes:

'Too short for Richard, too long for Dick'

Andy T

Settler
Sep 8, 2010
Stoke on Trent.
Meet List;
MartinK9
Mesquite (? +1)
JonathanD
Twodogs
Muddy Boots
nolightweight
Andy2112
PREPER
Jimbo75 (+1)
dave53
Bodge (+1)
John Fenna
Snarf
Snarf's sniff (or in phil's case "scratch n sniff")
TinkyPete (TBC)
Tank (TBC)
Elines (TBC)
Davey569 (TBC)
Wayland (TBC)
shaggystu (TBC)
andy t

Last edited:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Just tidying the list up ;)

Meet List:

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet. - if, when I add my name to the list, I fail to copy and paste the words between 'Meet List' and the names on the list I will pay an extra £1 per night for myself and each extra I bring with me.

decorum
MartinK9
Mesquite (? +1)
JonathanD
Twodogs
Muddy Boots
nolightweight
Andy2112
PREPER
Jimbo75 (+1)
dave53
Bodge (+1)
John Fenna
Snarf
Snarf's sniff
TinkyPete
Tank (TBC)
Elines (TBC)
Davey569 (+1 TBC)
Wayland (TBC)
shaggystu (TBC)
andy t

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
TinkyPete,

You have a PM re rat packs, can't wait for the meet.
I will be there late on the Friday.

PREPER............ :)

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
I got another toy to play with, it's a water collector. So I won't mind if it rains means it'll get a good try out :)

if it doesn't, it can be used as a solar still or vegetation water collector so I am easy if it doesn't. :)

So!!!! bring it on !!!!! :D

Dec 19, 2005
Cov Side
Hi dudes!!!

I joined this site some time ago, obviously because I have an interest in Bushcraft. Since then I have been busy having kids!!!

Am now gagging to get back into Bushcraft and need to find something in the local area...The 9-5 and TV is rotting my brain!!!

I've stumbled across this thread as I was looking for local groups in the area...I'm living just outside Coventry...SO can anyone give me a quick breakdown on what's going on...?! I see you have a 'meet' coming up pretty soon!

cheers

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Sales/swaps/trades have been mentioned a few times in the thread, so I thought that I'd better add this bit :rolleyes: :lmao: ...

Sales/swaps/trades at this Meet are fine - usual forum rules apply.
Don't pester someone over a deal - a bit of haggling is fine, but a hard sell/swap/buy from either side of the deal is not acceptable!
Any deals are solely between those involved.EDIT:

EDIT:

There is no obligation to bring along, take away or become involved in any of the sales/swaps/trades unless you wish to do so.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE