Rough Close Meet - September 2010.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
I have a free pass for the weekend so will be making this meet :) cant wait.

almost lost my pass when the wife found a receipt for some goodies i bought of the web. opps must throw receipts away and not leave them in my pocket!

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire

almost lost my pass when the wife found a receipt for some goodies i bought of the web. opps must throw receipts away and not leave them in my pocket!

Fatal mistake to make lol

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham

:yikes::yikes::yikes: was it a almost :nono:

Pete,

You bringing your box of goodies, would like to purchase one of your machete's please :D

Last edited:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Yup, getting close :cool:

A quick reminder ....

... By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet. ...

So everyone will be aware of things like ...

Site fees are £4.40 - Important! - please note that any monies given (by individuals, groups, families etc) which is above the camping fees will be automatically considered to be a donation to Rough Close campsite to aid with site maintenance, site regeneration etc.

If your fees are £8.80 and you give me a £20 note, then the site will be happy bunnies :grouphug:

Responsible drinking of alcohol is ok – drugs are prohibited!
This is a scouting site and is not open to the general public - please don't walk through another groups pitch whilst drinking alcohol and/or smoking.

It is important to note that there are people using the Guild Field this w/e. There is also a group using PC. 10.
Basically, we are hemmed in :grouphug: - due to this it would help if folk could 'watch what they say and how they convey sentiments'

Dropping kit off: The parking bay by the adjacent Guild Field is for the use of those who have booked the field (and/or cabin). If the field/cabin is booked for use then it is a requirement that permission is sought (and given) before you drive down.

Re; Being hemmed in - make sure that you check and make absolutely sure that it's ok to drive down!

N.B

And, having read and inwardly digested post #01, everyone will also know that any and all fires need to be raised and contained ;)

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Woohoo, last minuite pass out, see you lot Sat afternoon :)

Meet List:

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet. - if, when I add my name to the list, I fail to copy and paste the words between 'Meet List' and the names on the list I will pay an extra £1 per night for myself and each extra I bring with me.

decorum
MartinK9
Mesquite (? +1)
JonathanD
Twodogs
Muddy Boots
nolightweight
Andy2112
PREPER
Jimbo75 (+1)
dave53
Bodge (+1)
John Fenna
Snarf
Snarf's sniff
TinkyPete
Tank (TBC)
Elines (TBC)
Davey569 (+1 TBC)
Wayland (TBC)
shaggystu (TBC)
andy t
Addo

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Cheers Dec.

I know its a bit old hat now, but I could bring a Bow drill set for folks that want a go, and any tips etc.

I've an old canvas Norwegian pack inc BCUK Badge, and a few bits I could trade/sell/give away too including some tatty wool shirts that are a bit out of shape but might fit an odd bod :)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... I know its a bit old hat now, but I could bring a Bow drill set for folks that want a go, and any tips etc.

There's always interest - whether it's keeping a hand or eye in or seeing if you can pick up a few extra tips to aid in technique :campfire:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE