Re introducing myself again

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BonnieWolf

Aug 22, 2006
Hampshire, uk
webface.genericlan.net
Hello everyone

I joined this fourm ages and ages ago, but for many reasons got distracted :( Two main reasons, sadly i have been very unwell, last year in particular. And secondly i think i kid myself into thinking that one day my (now ex) partner would wake up and realise how awesome bushcraft was, and would want to spend time out in the bush with me... instead he chose jap cars *shrugs* oh well, his loss.

I am currently a Tattoo apprentice, while working a part time job (ya gotta pay bills right? *rolls eyes*) And in my spare time (what little of it at the moment) i spend with my two beautiful Sled dogs; Skye my 3yr old Northern Inuit bitch. And Hunter my 7mts old Alaskan Malamute pup who is about to start his Backpacking and scooter/Rig training soon!)

At The moment money and time are quite non existent, but with my ex now gone i've realised how much of my life i've wasted waiting for him. So i have promised myself that i would dig out all my old gear dust it off and just go and enjoy myself when i could, even if it is only once a month or so at first. Also my other issue is that i'm very unfit for my age (i put most of that down to my health last year) But actaully that does tie in nicely with hunters training, meaning i can build up my fitness with his! ^_^

So you'll see me lurking around here taking in all the information and advice, i doubt i'll have anything worth saying my self for a long while (Unless you guys want to see Hunters backpack training diary???) and i highly doubt i'll have the time or money to do any courses this year :'( But i've promised myself i'll do loads of courses next year!

Well Thats it from me for now, i just hope i do stick to it this time! wish me luck!

Bonnie
x

Feb 6, 2011
none
Hi Bonnie , good on you girl , when you are ready bring a mate or two and come and enjoy a few days on Dartmoor at my little place (dont tell anyone you can even bring the dogs )

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
welcome bonnie, and good on you, i bet you feel better now by the sound of it burden has gone, i to love dogs, and have 3 crackers my self.
take care of your self
lee.

Minstrel

Forager
Feb 9, 2009
Hartlepool
Welcome back. I know how it feels to be short time and money. Keep the faith and you will find yourself and contentment. Life begins at...when you wake up.

BonnieWolf

Aug 22, 2006
Hampshire, uk
webface.genericlan.net
Hi Bonnie , good on you girl , when you are ready bring a mate or two and come and enjoy a few days on Dartmoor at my little place (dont tell anyone you can even bring the dogs )

Dartmoor, bring the dogs... i'm there! TeHee. Thanks for the offer, i may hold you to that one day ^_^.

welcome bonnie, and good on you, i bet you feel better now by the sound of it burden has gone, i to love dogs, and have 3 crackers my self.
take care of your self
lee.

Truth is, i didn't know how burdened i was! looking back not being able to walk a mile without him complaining that he'd walked "like 10 miles, and is tired"..pppffft... no thank you, not anymore!

Welcome back. We need more X chromosomes on here...

Haha! i totally agree ;)

Just thought i'd say Many Thanks to everyone for the warm returns! And post a couple of pics of my two dogs ^_^

This is Hunter, the 7mt old Alaskan Malamute. I've wanted a mallie since i was about 10yrs old and he truley is a dream come true indeed!
Hunter.jpg

And this is Skye, a loyal, faithful companion and a true friend. She usaly smiles in photos (such a poser) but she was to busy being in 'work mode' when this was taken lol bless her XD
Photo0694.jpg

BonnieWolf

Aug 22, 2006
Hampshire, uk
webface.genericlan.net
Oh God, another female for Southey to upset and suffer at the hands of. I think he's a masochist deep down.

Haha Don't worry Biker, i'm a biker chick whos family are all bikers, not to mention i've been adopted by my boss's (Tattoo studio) biker group... so i can handle a little banter lol ;)

I could make an inappropriate and sexist joke about your lovely pair of puppies but that wouldn't be right! lol so instead I shall say welcome back and as your just down the road I may see you at the local meet if and when it comes together, here's the thread if your interested.

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72838&highlight=Hampshire+meet

Feel free to comment on my lovely puppies LOL!

Cheers for the invite, would like to come along when and if its organised. (just give me plenty of notice so i can book it lol)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE