Newbie bushcrafter from near Lancaster, Lancashire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elaine

Feb 14, 2024
Catterall, Lancashire
It was good to meet you. I look forward to seeing you at the Summer Moot.
Ah you too and thanks for all your help. I messaged Beth earlier to tell her I'd been ingredient shopping for the first time in my life, I have 4 different types of flour, sugar, butter, yeast, even have a little baking cupboard in my kitchen now. Can't wait to get making lots of things in my dutch oven. See you at the next one.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Welcome to the forum Elaine. I’m not too far away in Kendal & there are a few others local to us on the forum. Perhaps we can organise a social/bushcrafty event of some kind for us Northerners.
Haven’t been to the Bushmoot but it’s on my list.
Cheers, Simon

Reactions: Elaine

Elaine

Feb 14, 2024
Catterall, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum Elaine. I’m not too far away in Kendal & there are a few others local to us on the forum. Perhaps we can organise a social/bushcrafty event of some kind for us Northerners.
Haven’t been to the Bushmoot but it’s on my list.
Cheers, Simon
Hi!

Ah Kendal isn't far from me at all, I spend most of my days hiking & wild camping in the Lake District. A meet up of us Northerners sounds great, count me in. I don't know many bushcrafty people as I'm quite new to this & my usual friends think I've gone a bit mad. Definitely keep me posted on any local outdoors stuff.

Reactions: plastic-ninja

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE