Overview of the The Condor Tactical Man Purse and 48" Folding Rifle Case from NcStar

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dontkillbill

Forager
Feb 24, 2013
PEI Canada
www.youtube.com
This winter I had a bit of walking to get into the range as the snow was too much to be removed. I need the exercise so I embraced a nice 1 k round trip walk into the range. I did pick up a softcase rifle bag 48" and a molle pouch that turns into a nice man purse ;) A little later in the video I show the condor bag. This would be a great bag for the back of skidoo or ATV with amble room for a survival kit. It I had it filled with gear it would be a camping trip :) For those more serious about their bags its the Condor Shoulder Utility Bag. The rifle case has backpack straps that hide away in a panel that have a little padding. Good for short hikes. I can't give you a fair review because their new but the case is going to be great as I know others with the same quality bag and they hold up.

I'm going buy a second one for my wife's atv and stock it with basic first aid kit and survival kit. That should be fun to make with extra gear laying about.

For an ammo bag the Condor is awesome I can fit 6 pmags in the side pockets and pistol mags on the otherside along with ear and eye protections, a staple gun, lots of ammo and target patches. I hope it holds up.

[video=youtube_share;RCE7zku-iFs]http://youtu.be/RCE7zku-iFs[/video]

Let me know if you have questions on the products

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Cheers for that , I do like the Condor stuff , well made and more sensibly priced than the 'M' gear. The Condor Shoulder Utility Bag looks useful , I'll have to see about getting one.

Many Thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE