Other Than Bushcraft....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

match

Settler
Sep 29, 2004
Edinburgh
Work - yes, you guessed it, IT :) I think its a combination of being stuck with technology all day wanting to get me outside, and also the continual access to the forums on a high-speed internet link that does it :D

Hobbies - Some close to bushcraft ones:
Herbs and herbalism, and gardening when I get the chance - used to have an allotment
Woodcarving and joinery (again when I get the space)
Homebrew and wine-making

Others:
Juggling and Fire Performance
Chair of Beltane Fire Society, organiser for Beltane Fire Festival and others in Edinburgh
Playing the Mandolin
Swing Dancing
Cooking and Baking
Cycling
Genealogy

mark a.

Settler
Jul 25, 2005
Surrey
Work: Non-IT - shocker! (Finance)

Play: Hiking, photography, music (mainly listening, but playing and composing too when I get the chance), gardening and I dabble in millions of other things as well, on and off.

JoshG

Nomad
Sep 23, 2005
Stockton-on-tees, England.
I'm a total computer/video game freak. I can't get enough of them. I play games all the time. I also play bass guitar and have done for 4 years, I guess music is my biggest escape. I love it. It kinda makes me sad sometimes because I can't write anywhere near the standard of music I listen to, but as time goes by I guess i'm getting used to that. I guess that's it really. I used to be a student but after two successful college failures at two seperate establishments I guess my academic life is over. I'm currently unemployed, trying to fix my brain before I even attempt to get a job. I'm considering volunteering for the forestry commission. :)

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I'm a student (lawschool - Erasmus university Rotterdam, NL). So this takes most of my time :(

Hobby's / interests (is this a contact advert?):
- Reading, but not very often, since I've got to plenty to read study related material.
- Swimming (all sorts: snorkeling, swimming, scuba diving)
- Parachuting / sky diving: only static line (free fall after my graduation).
- Ice skating
- Cycling, although that's just a way of transportation
- Camping
- Antiques (paintings, furniture, silverware)
- Genealogy (just like Match :headbang:
- Heraldry (coat of arms stuff)
- Drawing
- Hanging out with my mates :beerchug:
- Cooking
- Women (but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put that on a family forum) :censored:
- Archeology (stone age & medievals)
- Plantlore (just starting)
- BCUK & Bushcraft :11doh:

That's about it I reckon ... haven't got that ;) much interests

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Work as a Builder.

Playtime, my son Zach age 3 :D (cant wait to teach him bushcraft), bushcraft, hiking, green laning (on motorbike), drinking, eating, geocaching, spending money on bushcraft gear, bit more drinking :beerchug: and a tad more eating, then resting from all that food and beer, oh and at the moment spending alot of my time on the BCUK site and DIY but not through choice (the wife scares me into it :AR15firin ).

pete

stoddy

Need to contact Admin...
May 4, 2005
dorset
also a builder

I read alot, (7 books on the go :) ) and I have just started making my own knives (not for sale, I give them as gifts).

I also like photography (mainly wildlife).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE