North wood february 25-27 to coincide with the outdoor leasure show

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
woodspirits
MartinK9 - Punkah Wallah - ( both days )
septicben - (Sat )
shaggystu - ( Sat )
shaggystu 's SWMBO - Quad/Trailer (Sat )
MJM1 ( Mike) ( Anytime )
SimonD - anything / anytime
NLW - what ever , when ever , baby
Karl 82 anything anytime .
Addo - Chainsaw , Felling etc
cwillson (Chris ) - Fri/ Sat
sasquatch
Andy2112 ( Friday or Sat or both , but i really
want have a go on the quad as i never got the
chance at SV )
Muddy Boots - What ever you need baby .
Snarf - Put me down for quad bike duties, have
had a fair bit of time on quads
tank - sat (chainsaw/ anything)
Elines - Fri pm and Saurday am

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Bagsy I get Addo in my team.

There I said it.

:lmao:

You can be my wing man any time :cool:

Ive got my own PPE, I've a spare Forestry helmet that's not too stinky that someone can use.

Looking forward to getting down there chaps, will have packed in a bit of a rush but should remember most stuff.

See you Sat :camping: :campfire:

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I have been told by work that I have to be rebuilding some servers this weekend, so will have to pass on this one I am afraid. It always happens when I have a meet. road trip etc.. setup but I cant not do it as I am a contractor. Hope you guys have fun & hope to see you at the next one.

cwillson

Forager
Jul 14, 2007
Cotswolds
You know, try as I might, I just can't seem to fit everything into one journey I'm gonna be tabbing two loads in! Anyone need a kitchen sink? Lol ;)

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
after past meets I have found myself talking less and less. now I can get all I need into 1 pack... its just Andy2112 making me carry in the dutch oven, axe, firebox, etc etc lol... when you have Andy as a mate you don't need enemies lol.

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
think i should manage in one trip, although there will be some 'back up' kit in my van. bag on my back, chair over my shoulder, firebox in hand and a short stagger to the camp :)

cwillson

Forager
Jul 14, 2007
Cotswolds
Haha, I hear ya. I'm looking forward to putting faces to names at last!

To be honest, everything IS in one pack. Its just the fire box, dutch oven, water can and seat that are in the second trip! ;)

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
I get all my gear in one pack n a daysack. The joys of no transport :(

Can't wait for the weekend, my back needs stretching out, hammock here I come!

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
As I am moving house the car will be full, with extra kit and stuff. But I am hoping to only walk into the woods with one pack and a small bag, rest of the kit is back up :)

Martin I will still have room for my stove and tarp so I will be able to take it away with me, so don't fear :)

cwillson

Forager
Jul 14, 2007
Cotswolds
I'm aiming for around midday Simon. :D

What's the deal when we first get there? Do we knock at the farmhouse to pay Gordon - that's the farmer's name, right? Or do we head straight for the gate to the woods and sort out payment later? I haven't seen the gate code myself yet either though.

C

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
I'm aiming for around midday Simon. :D

What's the deal when we first get there? Do we knock at the farmhouse to pay Gordon - that's the farmer's name, right? Or do we head straight for the gate to the woods and sort out payment later? I haven't seen the gate code myself yet either though.

C

last time everyone paid steve (woodspirits) over the course of the weekend, and the gate was actually open so i just drove straight in. i was just covering all bases asking for the code, i'm sure we'll be ok to get in one way or another. t-90 mins til departure :D

MJM1

Forager
Feb 2, 2011
Stourbridge
According to post 1 the gates will only be closed overnight and during the day Sunday.
I'm hoping to be there about 1PM.
Anyone know what the road to the new parking area is like? My car doesn't do mud (or snow, or wet :eek:).

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
According to post 1 the gates will only be closed overnight and during the day Sunday.
I'm hoping to be there about 1PM.
Anyone know what the road to the new parking area is like? My car doesn't do mud (or snow, or wet :eek:).

it doesnt sound too good, think it might be muddy. you can park near the toilets and tab in if your kit isn't too bad weight wise

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
Sorry lads can’t make this one :(
I went to the Doctors this morning for what I thought was just a pulled calf muscle.
Doctor suspected a dvt (clot in leg!) and sent me straight to hospital.
Been prodded and poked all day, more of the same tomorrow.
If someone has yet to set off yet please give Steve my apologies.
So see you all fully fit next time I hope.
Have a great meet.

PREPER……… :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE