North wood february 25-27 to coincide with the outdoor leasure show

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
sorry folks, not going to make this one, dog-sitter let me down.
hope you're all having a great weekend, see you next time.

stuart

Nice and chilled at Northwood! :0))))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d4b78002-2e27-dd15.jpg

cwillson

Forager
Jul 14, 2007
Cotswolds
Thanks for a fantastic weekend chaps. Good to put faces to names at last! :)

Steve - You are a legend. Thanks for organising the meet.
Dave & Chris- Thanks for your words of wisdom about my hammock set-up. Had a great nights sleep last night - apart from the headache, but I dont think that was induced by the hammock! ;o)
Simon - That blow poker saved my fire a couple of times dude. Thank you again.
Lee and Dino (I hang my head in shame for omitting you in this originally!) - Thanks for the laughs, and for the push out of the mud on Sunday. Sorry I didnt get the chance to say goodbye Dino, you must have walked back the opposite way from me.

See you all soon. :)

Chris

Last edited:

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Thanks Steve and guys for a great meet all be it a short one for me. Hope those trees stay safe for you, I'll try and get down again this year.
Great to catch up with old mates and meet new ones.

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
another great weekend. thanks to all, particularly steve.

chris, no worries on the blow poker, you are more than welcome. i've still got your legs if you want them. if you can drill 5 8mm holes yourself thst would make it easier.

MJM1

Forager
Feb 2, 2011
Stourbridge
Had a great first meet. Thanks for arranging it Steve, just sorry I couldn't stay for the Saturday night :(

A big thanks to SepticBen for towing my car out :You_Rock_

Hope everyone else got out OK.

Mike.

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
It was a great meet lads.

Thanks as always to Steve for organizing this meet.
Couple of others to thank - Neil (No Light Weight) for the quad trips in and out of the wood
Addo for giving up his saturday making the woodland a safer place for all.
Two Dogs for the curry, Chad for the cowboy beans, Martin for the never ending supply of coffee.

I'm pretty sure it goes without saying but to all that got involved in clearing the brash and carrying out logs etc, your help will hopefully keep the permission good for a long time to come.

Happy endings all round.

cwillson

Forager
Jul 14, 2007
Cotswolds
i've still got your legs if you want them. if you can drill 5 8mm holes yourself thst would make it easier.

Thanks Simon. To be honest they completely slipped my mind in the pack up as I was racing to avoid the rain! In true 'Arnie' fashion I'll be back, so maybe grab them off you next time. Dont hang on to them specially for me though if you have another use for them. :)

C

cwillson

Forager
Jul 14, 2007
Cotswolds
Did you get that bow drill working I'n the end for Dean Chris?

Nah, gave up on it as I wanted to get my stew on. Addo gave me some good tips though, so looking forward to trying it again soon.

Would def come over to Oxford if you got a meet running! .. Maybe we could have an annual competition or something at the meet!.. You know, Cambs Vs Oxford!! :)

Sure, I'll let you know if we get anything organised. :)

C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE