Next Midlands Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Whilst trying to work around stated preferences and without checking with the site the first viable weekend in September is the 12 - 14 (with the weekend 26 - 28 as a back-up).

Either weekend is good for me :)

Nah, it's not about simplicity - I'd prefer to not have the same situation that we did at the last Meet; activities pre-booked but no certified instructers on site
fighting0061.gif

Well that wasn't your fault but I can appreciate the problems like that... As they say... best laid plans of mice and men........... go bottoms up when you involve a third party :D

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hmmmm , mentioned the the little wifey last night that there's a midlands meet in September at which she gave a laugh followed by 'oh right, and are you going to it?' with a bit of an edge in her voice

Me thinks I had better do some serious groveling to get a full pass out for it. Any suggestions folks?

I really don't see what her problem is as I've only spent 15 days in August away on bushcrafty stuff so that means I've been home for 16 days which means I've been home more than I've been away. Bloody women, you just can't ever please them :D

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
How about fetching her with you?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Tried that one already ages ago.

My little wifey is not in the slightest bit interested in spending time camping out even though she used to be involved with the scouts. As she puts it 'Been there, done it and now I love a proper bed too much'.

She tolerates me dissapearing for a few days at time then coming back smelling of campfires with a load of gear to sort out but nope she wants running water and comfort.

Thanks for the suggestion though :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE