Midlands outdoorshow Meet March 2009

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Sorry for the delay but here are a few more pics.

Two_Man_Saw.jpg

Decs_camp.jpg

Fire_Rig.jpg

Kettle_in_fire.jpg

Dr_Jones_Rig.jpg

Titch.jpg

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
OK ... hopefully* the next Midlands Meet will be on the w/e 22/23/24 May (Friday to Sunday).

* Yet to book. I'm on site over the w/e - staying (aka playing) until Wednesday and I'll book it then. If PC11 is unavailable I'll either book a different pitch (there are plenty) or book for the following w/e (29/30/31).

Due to the 'juggling' I'm doing at this end I'll not start a new thread until I've got it booked.

Wallenstein

Settler
Feb 14, 2008
Warwickshire, UK
OK ... hopefully* the next Midlands Meet will be on the w/e 22/23/24 (Friday to Sunday).

* Yet to book. I'm on site over the w/e - staying (aka playing) until Wednesday and I'll book it then. If PC11 is unavailable I'll either book a different pitch (there are plenty) or book for the following w/e (29/30/31).

Due to the 'juggling' I'm doing at this end I'll not start a new thread until I've got it booked.
Which month is this? April?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
OK ... hopefully* the next Midlands Meet will be on the w/e 22/23/24 May (Friday to Sunday).

Thats the bank holiday weekend, any chance of extending it to take in Monday 25th as well?

Mind you I'll have to do some fast talking to get the wife to agree giving me a pass for that extra day :D

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Sounds great. I should be able to manage one night as im on a very tight leash at the mo. :deal: :banghead: :rant: :(

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Thats the bank holiday weekend, any chance of extending it to take in Monday 25th as well?

Mind you I'll have to do some fast talking to get the wife to agree giving me a pass for that extra day :D

I'll ask if it's possible. I don't think that I'll be able to stay the extra night though :( .

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire

The Meet is now booked for the 22 -24 May.
I'm awaiting absolute confirmation because the Bookings Book wasn't available to check pitch availability - something will be sorted though :D .

Next Meet thread to be found here

Unfortunately there won't be the capability to do the extra night - sorry :puppy_dog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE