Mesquite's Bank Holiday Birthday Bash - Very, Very Picture Heavy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
that looks like the best camping trip ever guys! seriously, those lamb joints looks amazing!

must have been a cracking birthday, anything special to drink?

Biker

Finally got around to finishing reading this thread. Looks like you all had a great time other than just sitting round the camp fire swapping stories about how you nearly chopped a finger off whittling something.

Now if only someone could add names to those faces us folks who don't know people by sight might have a clue who is who and put a face to a name.

Happy Birthday Steve. Really glad the card got a chuckle or two.

addo

Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Now that beats changing nappies, mind I'd probably be getting the same amount of sleep !

Did Dr Jones use Mr Fenna as inspiration for the walking stick ? :)

Wish I could have made it folks, glad Steve and you all had a great time.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Snip> Now if only someone could add names to those faces us folks who don't know people by sight might have a clue who is who and put a face to a name.<Snip.

Mesquite_Meet.jpg

Ok, we have Debs sat on the left with Skadi in her lap. Myself next to Dr.Jones (Rolly), Mesquite (Steve) and MartinK9 (Martin - surprise surprise) sat on the right.

I'll let others label their pictures.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Happy Birthday Steve. Really glad the card got a chuckle or two.

Oh yes... it raised a few chuckles alright... and a real roll eyes look from the little wifey (rolleyes) when I brought it home and proudly displayed it in the living room :lmao::lmao:

Now if only someone could add names to those faces us folks who don't know people by sight might have a clue who is who and put a face to a name.

I'll let others label their pictures.

I've just done it :)

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Looks like it was a sublime meet, Happy Birthday Steve! A perfect celebration if you ask me, food, friends and the outdoors! Gutted I couldn't make it...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE