Margarine

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Ill get some butter, its nicer.

and I dont eat much so it would hardly be bad for me.

I very seldom use fats in cooking. a small bottle of oil will last me a year.

about the only time I would put something on toast is when eating bovril. if I have pate I never `grease` the toast up.

I seldom eat sandwedges and when I do, only the dryest fillings go on buttered bread.

GearGuru

Forager
Jun 7, 2006
Market Deeping
I always carry primula - tasty and in a tube. No cak off ur knife either - seems to keep a long time and if u run out of biscuits u can put it on your finger and pretend u haven't.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Primula,,,,,,,,,,,,, in the words of Homer "Ummmmm,,,,,,,is there nothing it can't do" Love the stuff, on bread, biscuits even as a butter substitute on a jam sandwich :)

prim and bacon, prim and tom, prim and hotdog, prim & scram eggs, prim and corned dog, prim & spam,,,,,,,,, don't get me going about Spam, love that too :rolleyes:

Tengu said:
I have a tub but unless I bake (rare) I dont eat much at all.

and halfway though the tub goes mouldy.

does marg freeze like butter?

or should I forget the marg and simpley freeze butter in little pats, so i can have it whenever I fancy?

Freezing fats for long time storage is not such a good idea , as it makes the fat more accessible to oxygen, which induces rancidity.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE