Luxe Minipeak??? Do they really exist?!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 7, 2013
cambs
Hi. First post so be gentle.

I've been trying to get hold of a Minipeak in green for months now! Can anyone suggest a supplier with stock?

Thanks.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Hi. First post so be gentle.

I've been trying to get hold of a Minipeak in green for months now! Can anyone suggest a supplier with stock?

Thanks.

You can add your email to the stock notification on BPL, They wil notify you when back in stock, however you need to be quick as they go back out of stock within minutes or hours. Alternatively you can pay them in advance and it will be shipped when back in stock, just email them and ask.

However if you dont want to wait you can import one but will cost about £35 more after duty etc is added. I bought the SilNylon version (Sil-Minipeak) from http://www.equipoutdoors.co.nz.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2013
cambs
The Ebay one is mine. Typical, you look for one on EBay for ages, then as soon as you give up and stop looking, one pops up!

Thanks for all the replies :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
The Ebay one is mine. Typical, you look for one on EBay for ages, then as soon as you give up and stop looking, one pops up!

Thanks for all the replies :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Little tip bud, There is an option to save search, If you use that you dont need to keep manually looking as you will be emailed as soon as something turns up ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE