'lo from Bahnsli

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 23, 2010
S. Yorkshire
Hi all, I'm Ashley from Barnsley, and about as new to Bushcraft as I think you can get. Registered a while back but life got in the way again before I got a chance to post.

The biggest appeal about Bushcraft for me is that it's so far outside my normal comfort zone (sat in front of a computer). I've never been camping before either, unless the a tent in the back garden when I was a kid counts, so apologies in advance for any daft questions I'll inevitably ask. ;)

My Clipper came in the post today, so I'm looking forwards to just getting out there and learning something!

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Hello from Hull, xeroen nice to see a (sort of) local lad. Youve got some good woods near you up near high bradfield. Go for a walk in the woods and find something to whittle with your new clipper, always a good place to start! :)

May 23, 2010
S. Yorkshire
Thanks for all the welcomes, spent most of the day exploring a nearby woods that I'd never been to before and practicing various whittling cuts on anything that looked suitable, so I think I might be off to a good start! ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE