Laptop dedicated rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
Well, I wish I was as rich as you lot assume.

Some great bags there...I think I will go have a lie down in a darkened room...

Yes, it is a crying shame about the exchange rate right now. Even so, the Jaguar costs about the same as the recycledfirefighter thing

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
When I was at school I always had LLBean bags. I can't remember how many I got through, but the last one, that saw me through A-Level, and may have been used at GCSE too, proceeded to see me through five years at university, and a further 12 years as my daily go-to-the-office bag. It wasn't a laptop carrier, and was a top loader so didn't have the same issues with zip failure that panel loaders can have, but still, it did very well. I still have it, I could still use it, providing that I don't mind about all the urethane laminate having flaked off the 500d Cordura many years ago.

When one is no longer throwing ones bag down as a goal marker at break, or having it kicked about, or over stuffing it with books and football kit, bags can last really well, even when they are far from a premium brand.

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
Yes, we do tend to ease off throwing things about - though I'd say our loads remain heavy. Computers weigh a ton

I was a boisterous kid. In 1973 my grandad bought me a leather satchel. It still worked absolutely fine in 1980. Though perhaps a bit too 'personalized' to pass on to anyone else :lol:

I just relined a 90L duffel that I have had since before the Flood. Peeled off what laminate there was remaining and painted the inside with bathroom sealant and white spirit. Niffed for a week, but is fine now and, at a pinch, could be used to survive said Flood. Thompson's Waterseal might be the easier option.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE