Is this the ideal hunting axe?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bp1974

Tenderfoot
May 11, 2005
London
From a brief look at the law posts over on BB, I think he is breaking the law by advertising that knife as a self protection knife. Blades can't be advertised as implements with which to do harm, so names like 'combat' or 'death blade' are out.

j.roberts7

Tenderfoot
May 12, 2005
there seems to be a few dragons round my end that need slaying on a saturday night so it might come in usefull lol

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
bp1974 said:
From a brief look at the law posts over on BB, I think he is breaking the law by advertising that knife as a self protection knife. Blades can't be advertised as implements with which to do harm, so names like 'combat' or 'death blade' are out.
I think he is trying to get round it by saying the whistle is the self protection bit of the knife. :confused:
As for the axe maybe it should just be "camp"? :rolleyes:

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
theorsmeister said:
Let's not go so hard on the new guy,

here;s sum advice for u,

Go for sumthing like Wetterlings or Gransfors,

ask sum experts, post a thread perhaps

just dont get that axe

:confused: :confused: :confused:

T

theorsmeister

I was being sarcastic too!!

I just misunderstood and was kidding, I knew Marts was joking but I thought he was joking in another way!!!

That one backfired, soz Marts

Soz for being unclear

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE