irishlostboy says hi...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

irishlostboy

Nomad
Dec 3, 2007
Eire
hi all, stumbled across this site recently, looking for a few new recipes.

my name is Tim, although i am widely known on the "interweb" as irishlostboy.

i am 27 years old, a former (qualified + 3 years experiance) outdoor instructor. my favorite outdoory things are kayaking (whitewater grade 3-5 by choice) and multi-day climbing/hiking in unpathed areas.
currently i am in college in Dublin (hate it) capital of Ireland, but originate from the mountainous northwest of Ireland. i have been the "eternal student" of late, having finished sound engineering, art and graphic design, and now on my last year of computer games design.
as i am sure you can imagine, given the long list of nerdy subjects, i don't get out of the urban hell much lately. when i do, my favorite abode is my trusty French army bivy bag. tents are for.....girlfriends. :) for cooking, i am on my third trangia. my first one, the duocel 25 series died years ago. i got loads of use from my little oval army one, but seeing as i am all old now, and fond of my comforts, my current one is a non-stick 27 series, with kettle. (read some worrying stuff on teflon round here somewhere. not good news)

anyway, thats probably a bit over the top for an "introduction". i tend to blather on when writing. look forward to my stay here. all comments, ideas and advice will always be welcome.

B

bushyboo

Hi and welcome ILB
your 27 and all old now :confused: ? il be getting ready to go to the grumpy corner soon then :(

Cheers
Gordon

irishlostboy

Nomad
Dec 3, 2007
Eire
Hi and welcome ILB
your 27 and all old now :confused: ? il be getting ready to go to the grumpy corner soon then :(

Cheers
Gordon

lol. thanks guys.
yea, 27 is OOOOLD!! over thirty and you should just lie down and die. lmao.

the name "irishlostboy" is totally true. got lost, stumbled across this site. thats what happens when you are lost. you cant help but find things.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE