Hello folks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wildwalk

Jan 19, 2024
Northern Ireland
Thank you accepting me on Bushcraft Uk forum!

My name is Paul and I’m from the north of Ireland. I’ve been involved I bushcraft and outdoor living skills for a number of years now. I own and operate Wild walk bushcraft. Along with general woodcraft/bushcraft type activities I’m also involved in practicing and teaching prehistoric living skill, from flint knapping to primitive clothing etc.
I hope to be able to offer some help and content in my time here and learn as well from you all.

Thank you

P
  • What's your name and where are you from? (this can be a general location)
  • What brings you to Bushcraft UK as a member?
  • Have you done much outdoor activity?
  • What are you interested in?
  • Is there anything specific you want to know?

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Thank you accepting me on Bushcraft Uk forum!

My name is Paul and I’m from the north of Ireland. I’ve been involved I bushcraft and outdoor living skills for a number of years now. I own and operate Wild walk bushcraft. Along with general woodcraft/bushcraft type activities I’m also involved in practicing and teaching prehistoric living skill, from flint knapping to primitive clothing etc.
I hope to be able to offer some help and content in my time here and learn as well from you all.

Thank you

P
  • What's your name and where are you from? (this can be a general location)
  • What brings you to Bushcraft UK as a member?
  • Have you done much outdoor activity?
  • What are you interested in?
  • Is there anything specific you want to know?
Welcome Paul. I am also in Ireland. There doesnt appear to be many of us here. I am always looking for people to meet up with and share things. Pm me if you would like a chat. enjoy the forum and the wealth of knowledge. It appeas you will have plenty to contribute as well. dale

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Welcome Paul. I am also in Ireland. There doesnt appear to be many of us here. I am always looking for people to meet up with and share things. Pm me if you would like a chat. enjoy the forum and the wealth of knowledge. It appeas you will have plenty to contribute as well. dale
Ahhh , just worked it out. It is Paul from the course I went on. Welcome again

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you Paul and thanks for joining Bushcraft UK, I'm looking forward to seeing you about the place. It sounds like you've got plenty share and I know there's plenty of people on here interested in the same things as you. I see from your site the comment about making steampunk jewellery, you should post some pictures up as we have a number of members into steampunk.

Reactions: crosslandkelly

Wildwalk

Jan 19, 2024
Northern Ireland
Wotcha Paul
Nice to see you

Helloooo Samwise!!!! Great to see you here buddy! I was thinking about you the other day! I will have some news about our collab at end of Jan I’m just putting the finishing touches to that thing I was talking to you about and it looks like a go!!! Just have the lord and lady to sign off on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Man of Tanith

Wildwalk

Jan 19, 2024
Northern Ireland
Good to have you Paul and thanks for joining Bushcraft UK, I'm looking forward to seeing you about the place. It sounds like you've got plenty share and I know there's plenty of people on here interested in the same things as you. I see from your site the comment about making steampunk jewellery, you should post some pictures up as we have a number of members into steampunk.

Pleasure to be here Tony thanks bud!

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
You certainly did! Lol! How’s that bow drilling coming along? I hope you have been practicing hard?

Hello Paul. I started a fire with flint recently as well which was a first. I dont practice much tbh. I tend to learn traditional techniques but then quickly revert back to a box of matches and some petrol lol x

Reactions: Wildwalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE