i am sick of normal life so am demanding another brokkers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
We could make room for you Ian, now we've downsized our kit :D just chip in with fuel n conversation :thumbup: we will be aiming to set off Friday teatime.

That's very good of you, Chis, and at this stage in the game I'll take you up on that. I could get over to the 'Little Bull' or thereabouts for any time you like. Save the detour. I'm away with the missus all next week from tomorrow. I'll pm you when I get back.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
That's very good of you, Chis, and at this stage in the game I'll take you up on that. I could get over to the 'Little Bull' or thereabouts for any time you like. Save the detour. I'm away with the missus all next week from tomorrow. I'll pm you when I get back.

:thumbup: have a good un ;)

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
A nice quiet relaxed week.

Eh?

Quiet?

Has he not been out with you in "singing fettle" then Chis'?

I'm planning on being a little more constructive on this outing with a couple of things in mind +

I will hopefully have another couple of different meths stoves to try out if I get them done in time.

Trying to be constructive but minimising kit should be an interesting one.........

Last edited:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Eh?

Quiet?

I'm planning on being a little more constructive on this outing with a couple of things in mind +

I will hopefully have another couple of different meths stoves to try out if I get them done in time.

Trying to be constructive but minimising kit should be an interesting one.........

Tha could construct me one of your flat box stoves, jamie might even pick the bill up? As he could well end up in my pocket wi some budgie cheap apparel I've got for him to try ;);)

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Eh?

Quiet?

Of course, we couldn't afford your 'solicitors ' hourly rate :D:D:D:p

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Bus monkey... Or shud that be sasquatch has been quiet? Still recovering from t'whiskey fest???

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tha could construct me one of your flat box stoves, jamie might even pick the bill up? As he could well end up in my pocket wi some budgie cheap apparel I've got for him to try ;);)

I'll be constructing nowt before I go thats for sure, my garage is in boxes pending the arrival of the builders etc.

Of course, we couldn't afford your 'solicitors ' hourly rate :D:D:D:p

Third time I've met you, you qualify for "friends and family" rates now :Q

Bus monkey... Or shud that be sasquatch has been quiet? Still recovering from t'whiskey fest???

He's hiding until the last minute so he can claim he got the dates wrong :lol:

JAMIE, give him a buzz & remind him on please mate.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I'll be constructing nowt before I go thats for sure, my garage is in boxes pending the arrival of the builders etc.

Third time I've met you, you qualify for "friends and family" rates now :Q

He's hiding until the last minute so he can claim he got the dates wrong :lol:

JAMIE, give him a buzz & remind him on please mate.

Lmao, good elth, I'm just sawing up some Proper Yorkshire Grown Timber to fetch up.

Hope them builders are trustworthy.... Don't want to have to have your special skills come into play :p
Looks like no swmbo or bairn we me this trip :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE