i am sick of normal life so am demanding another brokkers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
We're still on for this.... Week after our survival course, so hopefully have a tale n skills to share :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
Me nephew is making noises to go to the lakes with the canoe,s and `find` an island `somewhere` cough !cough ! to camp for two nights ?!?! Not really a permissions site , but just thought i would throw the idea about - obviously no association with this fine forum ,as it would be an unofficial meet ?? :)

P.M any interest please !! But bear in mind -drew - there is not a canoe big enough to carry you and your chuck wagon !! :)

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
How old the nephew? My youngest will be hopefully coming again. Ps... Bear Yow Bear links didn't work :mad:

bilmo-p5

Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Oh dear, exposed! Better try for Brokkers at the month end after a welcome like that. Missed this w/e's Giants Seat due to other holiday committments.

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
Oh dear, exposed! Better try for Brokkers at the month end after a welcome like that. Missed this w/e's Giants Seat due to other holiday committments.

thats the spirit :) we will probably have a rerun of the 3 man bow drill, so if you have any ideas for scaled up bushy activities bordering on the silly, it would be in keeping with our current form :lmao:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding

We could make room for you Ian, now we've downsized our kit :D just chip in with fuel n conversation :thumbup: we will be aiming to set off Friday teatime.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE