i am sick of normal life so am demanding another brokkers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Brockkers is the local name given to Brockwell Woods, one of the places the North Eastern BCUK Clan meet up

What Drew was asking is "Would anyone like to Pitch a hammock in his vicinity and share an alcoholic beverage around the camp fire?"

Hope that makes things a little clearer Vulpes

Even shandy suppas would be welcome, Van The Man could translate at a push :p

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Even shandy suppas would be welcome, Van The Man could translate at a push :p

I believe my dear fellow is alluding to the fact the "Brockers" is in fact open to all, including those of a Southerly persuasion that would rather consume their beer with the addition of some lemonade, thus making a concoction known as a shandy.

Consumption of said beverage often gives gives rise to a common conception or perhaps misconception often voiced by those in the North about those of the more Southerly climes of our fair land; such that when ordered in such a fashion in a Northern pub a gentlemans cricket team batting preference may oft be questioned.

At the meet a translation service to "the queens english" may be available for the moderate price of a beer or two.

A'll gee thee that'n fo nowt tho fo now!

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
I believe my dear fellow is alluding to the fact the "Brockers" is in fact open to all, including those of a Southerly persuasion that would rather consume their beer with the addition of some lemonade, thus making a concoction known as a shandy.

Consumption of said beverage often gives gives rise to a common conception or perhaps misconception often voiced by those in the North about those of the more Southerly climes of our fair land; such that when ordered in such a fashion in a Northern pub a gentlemans cricket team batting preference may oft be questioned.

At the meet a translation service to "the queens english" may be available for the moderate price of a beer or two.

hahah i miss you!!!

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding

Thas dun it nah!

We're in like flynn, sithee thear :thumbup:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
yes,...cos

1. i need to win back the "crown of wit" from taht bloke with the plaited beard,

and

B. how could i dissapoint my audience?...

Good elth yung un, I might gior an just sit back wi me pipe n slippers on...... Next to awric ;)

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Minstrel..... Where art thou? We need your strings :cool: who's banna fetch karejokey machine :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE