Hootchies..... again

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Daniel

Nomad
Apr 20, 2005
Berkshire
Hi,

Had a look in other posts before posting this but couldn't find the answer to my question! Honest!

I've read some about olive green hootchie's being difficult to find and also better(??) than the Auscam ones available... Is this true? What's the difference, surely it's just the colour right?

Cheers,
Dan

stoddy

Need to contact Admin...
May 4, 2005
dorset
the green ones I have used in the Army were very good and strong, and the very lightweight.

the aussie ones are excellent aswell, and very robust!(from what I have been told by aussie troopers)

if they both keep the water off, then they are just as good.

personally,I think the green ones are better, as they fitted into an ammo pouch on my beltkit, and if you were somewhere a bit hostile, you don't look too military.(when I used them, we had bang sticks in our hands :) )

you can pay a fortune sometimes for a load of junk, then spend a pittance on a piece of kit, that lasts you a lifetime!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE