Hi viz neckers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mang

Settler
There's a thread on escouts for a hi viz necker (scarf). http://www.hivisneckies.com/ are selling yellow/ pink ones for &7 (or £8.50 with a hi viz woggle), and 5 packs of woggles only.

I'm waiting for mine to come but you may have seen the link in the Scoutingplus email...Apparently they are going like hot cakes. They are also work well around a campfire apparently.

webbie

Forager
Jan 1, 1970
scotland
these are going like hotcakes, and they are limited edition

for those that dont now these are being sold to raise funds for the scouts tri-nation events.

can u tell i have just spent a camp with the inventor of these

ps i have a pink one and a yellow woggle

Ben Trout

Nomad
Feb 19, 2006
Wiltshire, GB
Thank's for posting, it's the first I've heard of them.

I got a yellow one for me and a pink one for my Mum (who recently signed up as a Beaver leader) with a woggle each, today. I like!

It's towards a good cause people. :D

apj1974

Nomad
Nov 17, 2009
Lancashire. UK
www.apj.org.uk
I'm not involved in scouts in any way, but I've got one of these and I love it. Handy (and small) to carry incase you find yourself walking along an unlit road at night. Also really handy to hang from back of canoe when its on the roof rack.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE