Hi From the new forest

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all
Found out about this site yesterday at the london outdoor show from the Kellam knives stand. Hopefully one of their knives arrives tommorrow :lol:

Only found this section today :oops:

well im from the new Forest area and up to a few years ago spent a great deal of weekends out in the wild with a few mates mostly practicing military style survival etc

Ive been an airgun Hunter for many years and shoot for pest control and the pot
Airgun Forum

and a few years ago i got into Diving Im now an instructor for PADI and dive mostly out of Christchurch in the solent area which is rich in marine life and adds to the pot.
Dive Forum

Another interesting Forum is Run For Hugh fron the River Cottage series and A cook on the Wild Side its on his website.
River Cottage

ATB

Duncan :biggthump

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Welcome to BCUK Duncan! :wave:
And thanks for posting that link to the airgun forum ... not seen that one before! :biggthump

thought i would bring this back up as i have only started posting again in the last couple of months

Now retired with a new baby

ATB

Duncan

oops to clear up i joined back in 2004 but havent posted for a long while
but have recently come back hopefully can do a lot more outdoors

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hello there welcome to the mad house ummm!BCUK:lmao: I used to live in Salisbury and loved going to the New Forest on the W/ends - Brilliant place..

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Hiya FGYT... nice to see you back again posting :D ... cor was it really 2004 you joined up..... blimey... doesnt time fly....

:)
Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE