Hi from Stoke-on-Trent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pixelseventy2

May 11, 2015
Stoke-on-Trent
Hi. Been lurking and reading on here for a while now, thought I'd better say hi, so...

Hi, I'm Chris, from Stoke-on-Trent. Been playing and practicing bushcraft in various locations for a while with a few friends, always trying to do some more :)

pixelseventy2

May 11, 2015
Stoke-on-Trent
Hi, and thanks.

At this point, generally being outdoors, and not stuck in front of a computer is the main aim :) I'll play with a bit of everything, I had a go at leatherwork recently and made a sheath for an Aldi folding saw which I think came out OK, want to do one for the Mora too. I'd like to try my hands at some more outdoor cooking and foraging more than blackberries. I've collected some blackberries and elderberries to try making jelly with. I do archery (compound or recurve target) and recently got a catapult to try out. I'm hoping to make a trip up to Galloway this weekend with a couple of friends, spend a few nights in the hammocks, might try and get a couple of rabbits from the local butchers to try some game prep. A bit of everything, really.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE