Hello from North Wales...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all... Totally new to bushcraft so was advised by a friend to join up... As said I'm a totally newbie to bushcraft... Looking to learn the skills and get advice on gear etc... Looking to use bushcraft skills while wild camping in the North Wales near the mountain lakes and also fish for the Trout and what even inhabits the lakes... I also trail cam areas for the local wildlife and trying to capture that elusive Pine Marten that have been reintroduced in the areas...

Thanks all...

haptalaon

Nov 16, 2023
South Wales
Hi all... Totally new to bushcraft so was advised by a friend to join up... As said I'm a totally newbie to bushcraft... Looking to learn the skills and get advice on gear etc... Looking to use bushcraft skills while wild camping in the North Wales near the mountain lakes and also fish for the Trout and what even inhabits the lakes... I also trail cam areas for the local wildlife and trying to capture that elusive Pine Marten that have been reintroduced in the areas...

Thanks all...
pine martins are so great.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE