Hi from Aylsebury!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ToveRebecca

Jul 4, 2014
Aylesbury
toverebecca.com
Hello everyone!

My name is Rebecca, I'm a few weeks shy of 26 years old and currently reside in a little village outside of Aylesbury, Bucks. Originally from Sweden but moved to the UK in 2012. It was also then I was introduced by my (then) partner to the wonders of Bushcraft! Even though I'm now flying solo, I'm itching to get back out in the woods again. I don't have any kit of my own at the moment, so I'll probably be asking for advice on that later on in other parts of the forum. Apart from the general love of nature and wildlife I'm also a keen photographer (mostly of nature and wildlife, haha).

Anywho, I'm looking forward to making some new friends on here, and I'd be even more chuffed if I could actually meet some people in real life too ;)

Cheers!
/Rebecca

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
Hej Rebecca. Hur mår du? I am frequently around Aylesbury and like to camp in the area when possible. Any recommendations as you live there.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

ToveRebecca

Jul 4, 2014
Aylesbury
toverebecca.com
Hej Rebecca. Hur mår du? I am frequently around Aylesbury and like to camp in the area when possible. Any recommendations as you live there.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Hi Nephilim, I'm good thx ;) I don't have any recommendations to camp friendly areas around here I'm afraid, as I've recently moved here and haven't had a chance to go out in the wild myself yet. But I'll let you know if I find any good spots!

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
Hello Rebecca we have a good bunch of lads together in the bucks and oxon group. We often meet for overnighter a and walks. Your more than welcome to join in. Great bunch super friendly. Not far from you at all in high Wycombe area. Welcome to the forum

ToveRebecca

Jul 4, 2014
Aylesbury
toverebecca.com
Thank you Tomcoles, I'd like that! I can't find it in the groups list though? Only a couple of Oxfordshire ones, that I've already joined :) Will there be more groups visible when I become a full member?

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE