Hello from Czech Republic

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 3, 2011
Prague.
Hello all. I've made a couple of posts elsewhere on the forum, but realised I have not introduced myself. I post under the same name on AirgunBBS. I camp, hike, run, and climb. I've recently taken up bird watching, and am keen to learn more about nature and living in nature. I am from England but have lived in Czech Republic for the past ten years. I've already found the forum extremely informative, so thought it about time I started posting (now I check, I realise I actually registered in 2011!).

Matt

Reactions: Poacherman

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hello all. I've made a couple of posts elsewhere on the forum, but realised I have not introduced myself. I post under the same name on AirgunBBS. I camp, hike, run, and climb. I've recently taken up bird watching, and am keen to learn more about nature and living in nature. I am from England but have lived in Czech Republic for the past ten years. I've already found the forum extremely informative, so thought it about time I started posting (now I check, I realise I actually registered in 2011!).

Matt
welcome. good stuff x

Reactions: Nikkormat

Poacherman

Banned
Sep 25, 2023
Wigan

Matt
Hi and welcome

Reactions: Nikkormat

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE