Help needed with event.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi All

I run a small country park in West Wiltshire and in May we are looking to house a charity event centering around nature, sustainability and wellbeing. I personally have an interest in greenwoodwork and bushcraft skills and feel (as we who practice it know) that they have an amazing capacity to bring people closer to their natural environment; I would therefore very much like to see these represented at the event.

The event will be held on the 9th and 10th May 2009, and it is the merging of two recent popular events one being of health and wellbeing and another was a green fair. So expect alternative medicine, ethical food, freecycling, world music and quite a culturally diverse feel. I think bushcraft and traditional woodland crafts help ground this event in reality.

I am wondering if anyone might be interested in coming along and demonstrating their skills and sharing their ideas. The site is 36 acres, it has about 16 acres of riverside meadow next to the river Avon. I can offer space to camp and with prior warning some materials if people have a specific need. (I look after a woodland site elsewhere in the county so birch, beech, oak and maybe some ash could be made available), we also have a small stand of willow too.

If you are interested then maybe you could drop me a line and let me know your thoughts.

Many thanks

Leo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE