Helloha!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 29, 2007
by yon bonnie braes
Hi guys

I just thought I better stop in and say hello. I am the wife of Dr Onion and also new to this bushcraft malarky. I have been lurking about this site for approx a year now and thought it was time I bit the bullet and officially said thanks for all the info. I booked the Doc and I on the RM fundamental course for this July and can't wait now that it is approaching fast. Anyway all advice is welcome.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Hiya and welcome to the fourm.... its good to have you here. Anyquestions you have please feel free to ask as we are quite a friendly bunch here and someone will be able to point you in the right direction :D

Enjoy the site and forum
:)
Ed

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
I booked the Doc and I on the RM fundamental course for this July and can't wait now that it is approaching fast. Anyway all advice is welcome.

Dont forget to take a notebook, pencil and a camera.... there will be alot to take in ;)

Ed

Mar 29, 2007
by yon bonnie braes
Thanks guys I think I am going to like it here. I am already starting to compile my list of questions.

Dr O I take it you are not having a busy day at work then? People have plenty of time to find out how odd we are, there is no point in revealing all your cards at once. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE