Hello from Australia :-)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Skadoo

Apr 25, 2007
Australia
Hello to everyone! My name is Annette but my friends call me Skadoo. Sometimes Skadittle.. or even Skadoopie. But you can call me Skadoo.

I am fairly new to bushcraft and hammock camping. I have been out and about with my boyfriend for about two years here and there. I have been slowly building my bush skills and I am now using a flint and steel... very exciting for me!

I have just recieved a beautiful pouch from a friend in Canada, he is a native there who has a buck-skin business, he also teaches primitive skills - he's good! My boyfriend might be travelling there soon to learn about hunting and surviving out in the wilderness in Canada. I'm sure he'll have much newfound knowledge to share on this site once he returns!

Nice to meet you all!

Cheerio :)

Skadoo

Apr 25, 2007
Australia
why thankyou! I am heaps excited to get chatting more about the bush and learning lots from everyone else too. cheers :)

Skadoo

Apr 25, 2007
Australia
I like your quote OzaawaaMigiziNini - and if you leave him out there, just leave him with a good cup of coffee and he'll be right for a few days... ha ha..

Salix

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
Bolton
Hi Skadoo,
Welcome to the site, i have relatives in Oz, Perth and Brisbane, and Canada, dont know where though :eek:

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE