Hello All

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chrisf

Aug 24, 2012
South yorkshire
Been reading posts on various bushcraft forums for a while but settled on this one as it has a good turn over of very interesting posts from well inform bushcrafters.

I have been interested in the outdoors all my life, and climbed all around the world. Also had the chance to travel and spent a while living in Montana, actually about a mile from the famous " uni-bomber" shack near Lincoln USA. I spent a lot of time living in various mountain shacks in the woods. I also lived in south America for 6 months and spent time in the various mountains and rain Forrest.

Was out in the Arctic experience with Ray Mears which was fun but a bit basic. Hoping to go cross country skiing this winter and am also do a arctic medic course in Oslo in February.

Really want to come out on a bush meet soon. Based in south Yorkshire

Best regards chris

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Welcome and enjoy the forums Chris. From the sounds of it your experiences would be great if you did some write ups with pictures to share.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE