Good morning from Gotland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 4, 2016
Gotland, Sweden
Thank you, I was going to compete at the Island Games next year but the Gotlands Gun clubs decided not to do my discipline as they do not have aby decent competitors in it ( our gun club's interpretation of their lame explanation)
A huge disappointment for me......

What a bummer :( We've been building quite a lot on the new shhoting range over the course of summer and autumn an hopefully we'll be able to get it mostly done this spring/summer. I won't compete in the games but I'm am member in one of the local shooter clubs. What discipline did you want to compete in?

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
What a bummer :( We've been building quite a lot on the new shhoting range over the course of summer and autumn an hopefully we'll be able to get it mostly done this spring/summer. I won't compete in the games but I'm am member in one of the local shooter clubs. What discipline did you want to compete in?

PP1 and PP2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE