Dream Bushcraft location

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Hey Fred-you make the coast of Scotland sound awfully enticing. Consider too the north shore of Lake Superior (one of the Great Lakes in Canada, kind of in the middle and borders USA). Rocky, remote, an enormous body of water with great fishing. Wonderful woods and majestic rocks. Not to dissimilar to what you are describing.
A bit of a commute for you however!
Richard

I have a sister who lives outside London in Ontario. She is about to move in to a cottage on the shores of Loch Huron. Perhaps I should pay her a visit!:D

FarPoint

Jan 15, 2008
Toronto, Canada
For sure Fred-Lake Huron is great. My Mom lives in London, Ontario and her backyard is the Thames river (great for canoeing).
Apparently we ran out of names here in Canada. About 100kms from London is Paris and 100kms the other direction from London used to be a city called Berlin (changed to Kitchener during the war when Berlin wasn't so popular)
Richard

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE