disco

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jay120970

Tenderfoot
Sep 9, 2005
devon
just got myself a 1994 disco 3.9 V8 i

now before everyone gos on about the enviroment and burning fossel fuels
it runs on lpg yes oh yes oh yes i have been getting around 235 miles on a single fill at the pump costing me £25 carnt be bad plus its a lot greener than petrol at last i can smoke round up and down with that V8 rumble and its costing me and the enviroment less great or what :You_Rock_ landrover

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
Wahey!

I thought this thread was going to be about a Village People revival tour, but that news is just as welcome.
well done that man!
My Sportrak is parked next to MX5 downstairs and one thing is noticable-it's shorter than the '5 and no wider either. It has a smaller engine is not much heavier and uses the same amount of fuel. So where would the anti 4x4 brigade get off on that one? I suppose it would be the Kiddy Killer bars up front I guess, but I read recently that there has not been one single death in the UK as a direct result of Bull Bars. After all, being hit by a 4x4 is gonna hurt as much as being hit by any other car at the same speed. The 4x4 might carry more energy as it is heavier, but even minis kill...

Anyway, what's it like to drive then? Mine goes all over the shop on rough roads (read that as every London street off the main track).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE