Comrie Croft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
Z99JNl.jpg

G8ICYl.jpg

IyQ6kl.jpg

qYz57l.jpg

xNCjel.jpg

CwlLsl.jpg

EncERl.jpg

nVUqNl.jpg

what a great weekend , good ti see new faces and the usual crazy's , r yi finished that bowl yet Andy , fri nite was a mad party , sat nite was a chilled yin , the weather was a bit wild , but hey it was good .. spotted red kites 2 ospreys and a periguin falcon .. great location to visit , cheers to everybody who turned up ,,

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Looks like we missed a great weekend. Tom, you're a bloody legend bud, and what a body, what rhythm and what moves. So sad that we missed it, maybe next time.

Cheers for the pics guys, cheered me up no end lol

Dave

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
It's well seen the tops stay on when I'm about, had to get that in there before anyone beat me to it, don't want to take a slagging from a meet I never even attended :lmao:

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Cheers Dave, nice to be appreciated :lmao:

Scotty, auld boy, i'lldo that next time to the Glitter bands 'Do ya wanna touch'. :lmao:

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Was great to meet up with the usual suspects again, as usual the wit was flowing almost as quick as the overproof Absinthe and Rum!
Some great pics here that bring it all flowing back, Ally and Tam......crazy as ever......Jason managing to tell me the names of just about everybody I went to primary with and Coln winding him up about being "scum fae the schemes", finally getting to hear my good mate Richie on the pipes nearly brought a tear to my eye to accompany the lump in my throat and the pride in my chest!
Haven't laughed so much in ages, even had a grin to myself when the cargo chute lifted off with about 8 of us hanging on...
Pity about the weather and the deluge of MB'ers but the company made up for it as usual!
Hopefully I'll manage to squeeze another meet in before leaving the UK, whether its Comrie or further north..
If it does turn out it was my last meet, then I'd like to thank you one and all for the warm welcome and camraderie that I thought I'd never find again when I retired from the Service.
You have all been great and I'll miss you all!

Dec 18, 2008
Durham.
Another good laugh of a meet, I really enjoyed it. As did Pauline and Amy.

Eric, I was last to leave and did my usual check-up of the area but didn't see any scissors.

Richie'66

Forager
Nov 8, 2010
Banffshire, Scotland
Aye , Comrie was a good meet , great to see people and to be welcomed back like an old friend and also to meet some new faces.
I'm also glad you lot liked my wee pipes , but I hope you realise I was p****d as a laird at the time and playing was difficult :eek:
I've been ill since Comrie and this has been the first time in days I could muster the energy to post a reply.
Weather could have been better yes but the company could not have been better :You_Rock_.
Hope to see you all again in the near future.
Oh , and I'm looking forwards to Andy's fruit bowl being finished.........need pics.

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
FOUND: - two wee plastic cups. Found them in the boot of my car today, must have been forgotten in the mad rush.

I think I know who these belong to but if you have lost a cup or cups I have them.

Cheers

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
I concur with Jason and Gaz's idea of a wee meet before you go Gaz and maybe we could all arrange to come a bit further north since its in honour of our wee cuddly toy soldier.:lmao:

If how ever you are too busy with all your planning for your big move mate then it has been a pleasure meeting you too mate, even if you couldnt handle being a real man living under the water and had to make do with bang bang guns for a living. It is often strange when you first leave the forces and most people miss the constant, 24hrs on tap mates that you have in the services but any one who is as friendly and funny as you, will always attract like minded people as well as, dare i say it stunningly handsome ex submariners like myself.:cool:

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
dare i say it stunningly handsome ex submariners like myself.:cool:

Aye right. :nana:
LMAO! :D

Another meet would be great. I can only echo Colin's comments that it has been a pleasure meeting you Gaz. Might catch you over in Aus at some point in the future.

Had any big black sausage recently?

ATB
Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE