Cheers from Holland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Thijzzz

Nomad
Jan 8, 2007
The Netherlands
Dear all,

Nice to be here! Since there seems to be no good forum on any Dutch sites, I am very glad to have found this great site. Many enthousiastic users, articles, and lots of usefull stuff. I'll be lingering for hours once I start reading.

A little bit about myself:
My name is Thijs, I live in the Northern part of the Netherlands. I am 29 years old, came in contact with bushcraft about a year ago and I am slowly trying new stuff, buying some kit, and doing some small hikes...more like wandering through a forest and getting of the beaten tracks as much as possible.

Next to that I am a keen fisherman (predator fishing) and i hope to find a spot where I can combine angling, being outdoors and bushcraft all in one. Bit like Reel Wars on Discovery ;-)

And thanks to Rapidboys tutorial I could finally discard my lousy Frost sheath, and replace it with this:

FrostSheathaSmall.jpg

Best to you all,

Thijs

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Hello Thijs, and welcome here....I agree, nice pike. And a very good job on your sheaf too, bet Rapidboy will be well pleased......

Thijzzz

Nomad
Jan 8, 2007
The Netherlands
Thanks guys.

Not the biggest pike I've caught, but the most beautiful one, and in a very nice area - where you don't want to encounter the local ranger. :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE