Big piece of leather/hide and dyes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FoxyRick

Forager
Feb 11, 2007
Rossendale, England
[Now gone - record time!]

My sheath making never quite took off, I prefer kydex, so here's my piece of leather for sale or trade.

It's nice stuff about 3.5mm-4mm thick, size as shown by the metre rules in the picture. I think I bought it from Le Provo (it was several years ago) and I can't remember the tanning type but it wet-molds and takes dyes perfectly well. I've made a couple of sheaths and strops with it as you can see from the cut outs.

In addition there are some dyes and other chemicals; the green and black are part used as is a little of the dye prep and deglazer.

IMG_5607a.jpg

IMG_5609a.jpg

I put the lot at £45 trade value, plus postage if needed - see below. I'm interested in anything sharps-related, or I'm after a small bushcrafty-type wood stove... preferably the wood-gassifier type.

Pick up (or meet at the B+Q at Bury/M66, or Burnley) is preferable because it's big and heavy and the PO is a rip off. If you must have it posted I'll have to say £15 extra to cover myself.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE