Best EDC Prybar?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Fiskars have their equivalent of a Fubar
I do like that Fiskars, I may succumb eventually. The FUBAR has a better strike face for hammering but its jaw is too symmetrical. The smaller lower jaw on the Fiskars makes inserting the upper jaw simpler

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
The guy is building EDC kit, not a demolition business :lmao:

EOD Breacher bars are good, but silly money now. I use one for everything from weeding between veg rows to lifting inspection covers, great for opening cans and crates.

An equivalent of the McFeelys is available, just seen one on eBay stamped EDCGear.

Which happens to be a place where the OP could quickly bankrupt himself :)

Pattree

Jul 19, 2023
UK
I’ve done a lot of shed demolition and pallet sorting with a mattock. This sort of project only comes along once a decade for me. I’ll make do with what I have rather then buy anything specific.

No I do not have a mattock for EDC.

Reactions: Chris

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Seriously though, what would one EDC a prybar for which meets the 'ED' component of EDC?
The term of EDC seems to have morphed in some circles to be an inventory for not just dealing with a conventional days occasional inconvenience ( booboo kit , tiny torch and a knife as an example ) but for some a far more extensive ' what if ' list of items to deal with the most improbable situations a fertile mind can conjure.

No disrespect to the OP, one mans ( or womans ) EDC is another WTAF list. I guess subjectively it difficult to draw a line.

Reactions: Chris

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
I am in the process of making adjustments and adapting the leatherman multi tools, so I might just make something up out of scrap?

Anyway, some modding preview

IMG20240123145335.jpg

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
IMG-3376.jpg
I’ve had a county comm one on my keys for over a decade.

It doesn’t get in the way but is handy when needed. It’s no demo tool but there’s times when you just need to lever something and not risk a key or knife blade.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE