Autumn Hat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I'm after a new hat for autunm to replace my previous one. I'm after a wide brimmed wool/felt hat hopefully crushable - keep me warm and the rain out of my glasses. Any ideas?

Other option is a campaign hat - had a hankering for one for years. Are the any good

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
Hi EdS,

Doesn't quite meet your materials criteria but I still favour the Tilley Hat.

Decent brim, becomes more waterproof the wetter it gets.

It's crushable and machine washable.

David

singteck

Settler
Oct 15, 2005
Malaysia
www.flickr.com
moduser said:
Hi EdS,

Doesn't quite meet your materials criteria but I still favour the Tilley Hat.

Decent brim, becomes more waterproof the wetter it gets.

It's crushable and machine washable.

David

What he say :D

And I think it looks good with anything you might wear. :p

JoeG

Tenderfoot
Jul 26, 2006
Nottingham
stovie said:
Dare i suggest THIS :D
Thats a kool hat.
I have one of these clicky
When winter comes, i plan to get a thin wool hat to go on the inside to keep my head warm. Its taken a beeting so far, i've had it on in the rain, and its sort of kept my head dry, and it doesnt take too long to get it dry. Mines been in my paperbag so has been crushed by papers and other stuff and is showing no signs of wear.
I'm happy with this hat, even when its been cold, my head has stayed warm, i wore it in bed when i was camping and it was cold in the night.
My baby cousin likes the hat aswell, which is a added bonus if he crys :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE