58 pattern sleeping bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Fluxus said:
I've been given an army sleeping bag (unused) which fits the bill of being bulky and has mesh pockets. It has a label on it saying JL-8465-99-130-9145
SL32A/4805 1990 Polywarm products ltd.
I assume its the current one as described in this thread. Any ideas what its worth? - I might sell it on ebay.
Cheers

You should get about £30 or so for it on Ebay. Personally I'd keep it, they are a little bulky and heavy but they are very warm and I use mine as a winter bag. I have a 2-3 season summer bag too.
I used my 95Pattern the other weekend at Ashdown where although not quite freezing it was certainly a little nippy over night. I slept in just my boxers and was so toasty warm I had to open the bag a fair bit to let air in.

They also make fantastic spring/summer/autum bags for girls who feel the cold like my wife.....if only I could get her to try it!!!! :lol:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE