12th 13th of feb

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Sorry guys' looks like its a no-go for me as well unfortunately..maybe get to see some of you at the next Comrie meet if there's one being organised!
Hope you all have a great time!

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Im not to sure who's coming Saturday, i do know who's coming defo Friday,but theres a few who are'nt sure yet , if you want to post the time your thinking of getting here (approx) maybe other's could do the same? i will come up to the car park on Saturday,but would probs time it around when most are due to arrive,to help show people the way down.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
There will defo be other's and in summer the place is even better and so is the fishing. im always game to go if i can(commitments aside) so if you ever fancy a trip just pm me.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Guy's very sorry but im gonna have to pull the plug on this im currently waiting for a ambulance to take to hospital.

Most of post deleted due to serving no purpose.

Last edited:

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
whoa, mate thats bad ,.....

i hope they sort it quickly and your back on the beach by the fire very soon man,,,,,

sincerly,..best wishes,...

Stu

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Sorry to hear that Andy, i hope you get well soon and the problem can be sorted as soon as possible. Thanks for all the hard work you did on this meet mate, youve obviously put a lot of effort in, with trips down to the beach with extra wood and coal, im sure all the guys appreciate it.

All the best and a speedy recovery

Col.....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE