12th 13th of feb

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
If its ok with all those interested,im going to go with the original 12th 13th of Feb(Sat sun) i will be there from Fri 11th from early afternoon onwards so anyone wanting to start the show early no probs, i will send all those who are coming details for getting there, bit tricky if you've not been before,if you've got any prob's there's a few guys been before(coming from differant area's) who may be able to help.Drift wood is getting low after 2yrs of use so i will take some wood and coal down a few days before hand,if anyone wants to bring some please do so,you will have to make two trip's form the carpark area to do this, Its less than a mile from the park up area but you need to decend a zigzag path down to the area.

Can you,once you know for sure please put your name down as a YES, so i can get a idea of numbers as we are limited for carpark space,and i will have to let the farmer know,anyone who can share a car that would be great. thanks guys.

PS if you look at my first link of the area on this thread, on the second lot of pics taken by stooboy,pic 26 show's mid part of picture the cliff with the zigzag path we go down.

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I can pick Tony up on the way unless he has other plans.

Let me confirm dates with the long haired general and I'll get back to you

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
Ad love to be there as the last meet wis class but like ally will need the wifes approval.......who knows i might even last the night this meet, if allowed oot i kin take people fae glesga or en route.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Ad love to be there as the last meet wis class but like ally will need the wifes approval.......who knows i might even last the night this meet, if allowed oot i kin take people fae glesga or en route.

Guid to see yer back Lord Lucan...:lmao:

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
Aye good yin lads, best thing wis i had to google lord lucan but did hazard a guess he went MIA!!

Quality gaz but just to deflect things to sum other poor soul....av no seen many sea gulls aboot, anyone bin keepin tabs oan ally :AR15firin heehee!!

No lookin good for the whole stint but prob make friday - saturday. After all i need to build brownie points that weekend!!

Last edited:

merrygold85

Nomad
Sep 11, 2010
Ireland
I won't be able to make this one. Have a guddun though, take plenty of pics.

Will any of you be modifying your usual sleeping arragements for the beach?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE