Zebra Billy Cans Wanted.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Well,

It doesn't have to be a billy can, do you have any dry bags, stuff sacks? I am hopefully coming to the meet, so I could bring it then. It's brand new in the box, I was dumb and bought it and it's to heavy for my desired pack weight! Cost me £16.50

I am open to offers!

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
try Andrew at; www.outdoorcode.co.uk

no association, he has real good offers at the minute, great service and delivery is only £1, this needs to be taken into account when purchasing on ebay or any net based merchant.

lots of people on here use him, he knows his stuff!

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
the 16cm zebra billy is a little large for one but, it squeezes perfectly into the side pouches and can be filled with nearly all your cook gear, and you never know when you may get a visitor to your fire?

the weight difference is negligible, so remember this when ordering, need over weight to be carried, if your not tramping far, get the big one and be comfy, if you trekking the globe go for lightweight, in which case the titanium options may be better for you!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE