Zebra billy anywhere ??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
there's a shed full in Africa, well zebra's anyway, they might not all be called billy.:D

No seriously though, have you tried googling zebra cookware? thats how I got mine, it was a normal pot's and pan's type place, as opposed to camping/bushcraft etc.
I'll have a look myself in a minute!
Regards
R.B.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Try Culinox paullyfuzz-thats where I got mine,( oh lordy! it's the memory first followed by the looks) I actually rang them up as they didn't have them advertised at the time.

saying that, I've just been on the site and all they appear to have are teapots and tiffin carriers- although they do now have a "bushcraft" header-any way good luck!

R.B.

Pro adventure did have them on there website but out of Stock until oct/Nov i rang a while back and they where still waiting but ive noticed they have finally taken them of the website. I dont know if thay have given up or are fed up with phone calls asking

ATB

Duncan

PS finally got a 14cm in mint of here :D

pothunter

Settler
Jun 6, 2006
Wyre Forest Worcestershire
Hi rik_uk3

That was my initial thought when I could not find one readily available however I dont like aluminum and many of the alternatives are poorly made. Having said that a catering bean can will boil water just as well.

Pothunter.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Hi rik_uk3

That was my initial thought when I could not find one readily available however I dont like aluminum and many of the alternatives are poorly made. Having said that a catering bean can will boil water just as well.

Pothunter.

Thats the way,
Buy a stainless biscuit tin and spend a few hours in the shed nailing on a handle and lid lifter - job done :cool:
pots1001Small.jpg

ATB

Ogri the trog

deepcmonkey

Forager
Nov 6, 2007
Oxford
Have you tried Ray's site, they have them in stock, the 12cm can is 50p more than one from Bison (who dont have any) and the larger ones are cheaper on Ray's site.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE