Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Awesome photo Alf. I was on the other side of the fells Ennerdale on Sunday I managed to miss the rain myself but was watching it come in while people were going up crag in t shirts and trackie bottoms:confused:

Thanks mate
It was nice and warm in the morning what could possibly happen to the weather on the west side of Cumbria.

Dec 10, 2015
South Wales
I really like that first photo of Capri the light cloud rising off the island is nice. The 3rd photo does it for me out of the 2 harbour pics. I think the lower angle helps you focus on the reflection more as the 2nd photo has more going on.

forestwalker

Not superb technical quality: I need a better tripod.. But at least you can see the aurora borealis...

20161001060406-7c182f04-me.jpg

A few more at http://www.leijonhufvud.org/images/picture.php?/740/category/natur

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
North star just above the plough...
Photographer facing North...
😎

respect-048.gif
..No excuse for you to get lost if the sky is clear Leshy...;)

I once sailed from Bremmerhaven bound for Glasgow and we went North about Cape Wrath. We had to stand well off the Cape because of bad weather but the sky was clear, and I remember the wheelhouse windows all dancing with green light reflections from the Northern Lights flickering away, it seemed just a few miles from us. Unforgettable, Forestwalker. .
happy-049.gif

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Windmill hill by any chance?

No, I took this at Hom Green, about a mile south of Ross on the back road to Kerne Bridge; I got quite a few shots of a large number of them, half with the poly stripped and half with the berries still being picked. I'd have liked to post some more of them but I'm so fed up with posting direct from PC to here, they come up so small and somehow missing loads of detail; I'll have to, reluctantly, start using a hosting sit I suppose.....

wingstoo

May 12, 2005
South Marches
I use flickr professional these days.

Kerne bridge, not too far from Goodrich... Lovely part of the county, and not too far from the Yat...

No, I took this at Hom Green, about a mile south of Ross on the back road to Kerne Bridge; I got quite a few shots of a large number of them, half with the poly stripped and half with the berries still being picked. I'd have liked to post some more of them but I'm so fed up with posting direct from PC to here, they come up so small and somehow missing loads of detail; I'll have to, reluctantly, start using a hosting sit I suppose.....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE